Things to do in Syracuse, NY
- Armory Square
- Carrier Circle
- Clinton Square
- Destiny USA
- Downtown Syracuse
- Greenwood Winery & Bistro - 6.7 miles
- Lakeland Winery - 5.3 miles
- Lakeview Amphitheater
- MOST Museum
- NBT Bank Stadium
- NY State Fairgrounds
- Oncenter Convention Center
- Owera Vineyards - 19.4 miles
- Pheasant Ridge Vineyards Inc - 13 miles
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport
- Syracuse University
- Syracuse Zoo
How To Get Here
Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor is ideally located on the water and just minutes from the area's best dining, shopping, and entertainment. Easily explore the top things to do in Syracuse, NY, during your next stay.
- Destiny, USA - Shop, dine, and explore one of the largest shopping malls in the United States.
- Syracuse University - Visit one of New York's premier universities for a campus tour, graduation weekend, or for the big game.
- NY State Fairgrounds - Don't miss the 12-day annual showcase this August, ideally located just minutes from our Syracuse hotel.
- NBT Bank Stadium - Catch a game at the home stadium for the Syracuse Chiefs AAA baseball team.
- Syracuse Zoo - Home to more than 700 animals, the Syracuse Zoo spans 43-acres and features a wildlife trail & aviary complex.
- Armory Square - Visit Historic Armory Square and explore a variety of shopping, dining, and nightlife venues.
- Oncenter - Located in the heart of downtown Syracuse, this convention center features 99,000 square feet of space and hosts a variety of sporting events, conferences, and concerts throughout the year.
- Clinton Square - The original town center is a popular location for outdoor events, festivals, and tourists.
- MOST Museum - The Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science and Technology is located in Armory Square and includes a variety of historical, interactive, and educational exhibits.
- Liverpool, NY - Visit this lakeside village community, filled with unique shops, great restaurants, and beautiful lakeside walking trails.
- Lakeview Amphitheater - This large amphitheater sits on Onondaga Lake, and is directly across from the New York State Fairgrounds. See your favorite artists play in this open-air venue.
- Downtown Syracuse - Visit downtown Syracuse, just a short drive from our hotel, and enjoy the historic sites, restaurants and shopping, and visit Armory Square.